Saturday, May 24, 2008

Ready to go but not quite

This is Saturday before the big day. I have been waiting weeks for my latest granddaughter to be born but she's not here yet. I am having difficulty with leaving on Monday not having seen her, so Tammy, hurry up! Tomorrow is my son Brian's birthday...he will be 44. When he was just 18 he and a friend cycled across Canada to St. John's averaging 100 miles per cycling day and they didn't have many days off! We are planning to cycle 100 km with a day off each week....quite a difference,.....but then we are older. I am hoping that Brian's boys or daughter will carry on the family tradition when they get to be of the age to attempt this. I feel good about our trip....the group is all capable, responsible and caring of each other. Back to my packing and repacking...we load the RV in the morning. Yvonne

No comments: